A new type of Baby Hijiki in Sea Vegetable

From the person who picked up the seaweed hijiki series
"This is" Bud Hijiki ", right?"
I often ask, but in fact, I use a slightly different hijiki.

I think that you often see supermarkets, etc., the name of "Hijiki" and "Long Hijiki". But do you know which part of the hijiki hits?

What is generally sold is harvested with a large growing growing, and has a total length of about 1.5-2m. If you grow well, it is thick and hard overall, it is strong, and it cannot be eaten raw, so if the boiling process is long, it will be more than 10 hours.

The bud -like leaves that come out of the stem are "Bud Hijiki", the stems after taking them are "Long Hijiki", which is sold after boiling or steaming. 。

On the other hand, Sea Vegetable Hijiki product (Wakabijiki Yuzucherry blossomsGreen) Then, we are using the harvested hijiki shortly after it has just grown. It's like picking the young buds, and we call it "Wako -Hijiki".
The difference between the general hijiki and the siebigitable hijiki
Unlike hijiki, which grew up, there is little adhesion of other seaweed and creatures, the texture is soft, there is almost no bun, and it can be eaten while enjoying the crunchy texture just by boiling quickly. The flavor of yuzu skin and salted cherry blossoms was added, and the product was made in the salted brewery.

Did you know that 90 % of the Hijiki distributed in Japan is from China and South Korea, and the remaining 10 % is domestic? Among the 10 % of the 10 % of them, young hijiki, which is rarely distributed, is very valuable.

And the processing method of adding a scent of seaweed salt breweries is probably not anyone in the long history of seaweed food culture. Ishizaka's idea and supervision of our cooking development.

Such a young hijiki has a major difference from the general hijiki in terms of nutrition.
Because the boiling time is as short as 10 seconds or less, it keeps many nutrients without being washed away.
Compared to general hijiki, it has a characteristic of 1.5 times protein and a lot of water -soluble ones among dietary fiber.

In addition, vitamin B2, vitamin K1, niacin, minerals, etc.
You can get the whole nutrients contained in seaweed.

* There are surveys that the arsenic content of hijiki is reduced by boiling for a long time, but as a result of examining the arsenic content of "Wakojiki Yuzu", "Wakojiki Cherry blossoms", and "Wakabi Hijiki Baras" using young hijiki. The value is below the reference value. In addition, the Food Safety Commission has not had any health damage in the arsenic contained in foods, and there is no problem.

If you read this article and want to eat a seaweed young hijikiHere

Click here for the products introduced in the article