Is it a seaweed for a spice -effective dish?
To enhance various dishesHow about the Suji Ao Nori?
Ingredients (for 2-3 people):
Plenty of your favorite amount of your favorite streaks dried
Do you like (whether the photo is white) 1 cup (about 100g to 150g after preparation)
1/2 onion (120g)
3 tablespoons of olive oil
Chile powder 2 teaspoon
1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
1 can of mixed beans (250g)
1 teaspoon of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of ketchup
Hole tomato can 1 can (400g)
300ml of water 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon
Recommended if you put it in Laurier!
Salt pepper (out of quantity) Appropriate amount
[Ika no preparation]
Put the thumb and index finger in the torso and slowly remove the internal organs and cartilage. Cut down your eyes and divide it into your feet and internal organs
- Push the beak in your feet with your fingers.
Wash the inside of the torso and the feet (with your toes) with running water and wipe off the water with a kitchen paper.
- Put your finger between the torso and the empera, and when pulling the empera, peel off the skin of the torso. Peel the peel of the empera while using the paper
- [Preparation]If you want to take the preparation and remove the water, cut it into a 2cm width and easy -to -eat size. Onions, ginger, and garlic are chopped
- Put 1 tablespoon olive oil in a deep pot, sprinkle with salt and fry. * OK if the surface changes white! Take it in a bowl or plate
- Add 2 tablespoons of remaining tablespoons and fry ginger over low heat. When the scent comes out, shake the onion lightly on the onion, fry for 5 minutes and give it sweet.
- Sprinkle the chili powder and cumin powder, and if it blends over the whole, turn it on medium heat and fry lightly. Mixed beans are drained and then to the pot
- Add kid and soy sauce on medium heat to mix the whole lightly. After boiling a little, add the tomato cans and add the amount of water in the can.
Beware of burns because it is easy to crush the tomato lumps with a wooden spatula!
After mixing firmly from the bottom of the pot, add the amount of salt.High heatBoil in
- When it boils, turn it low and take the ax. If you add Laurier if you like, boil over low heat for about 20 to 25 minutes. Add 1 squid after boiling down
- Look at the taste and season with salt and pepper. (It's OK to add spices here) While it's hot, put it in a bowl and give you a squirrels of your favorite amount ~