Add the flavor of the streaked blue glue to your favorite curry! Moroheiya's Nebaneba, good blue glue and slightly bitter accent is perfect
Ingredients (for one person):
With plenty of your favorite amount of the streak dried as it is
Chicken thigh meat 80g
A little salted
1 tablespoon of salad oil
1 cup of white rice bowl
One bag of your favorite retort curry
- Once the chicken thighs are cut into bite -sized pieces, shake the salt on both sides. Put the salad oil spread in a frying pan and bake both sides over medium heat.
- Come on to the center of the chicken. * If it is difficult to make a fire, turn it over, cover it, and put it on a low heat.
- Moroheiya uses only the leaves. Once washed quickly and chopped, add Moroheiya in 3 and fry over medium heat until it is soft.
- Mix the whole and stop the heat when the stickiness comes out lightly. For both rice and curry, put 1 squirrels in the 1st squirrels.
- The photo shows spinach retort curry. It goes well with green curry as well as the classic curry made at home, so try it.
Very delicious to use minced meat instead of chicken thighs!
It is also recommended to add eggplant