Sanori is perfect with sour nanban pickles and perfect.
The name of the eggplant and seaweed can be eaten well! Try changing the sweetness of the pickled soup as you like
- Shiozura and Sakanori(Before salt/return water)30g/9g
- 3 eggs (cut in half vertically and then cut on both sides in a lattice)
- About 20g of potato starch
- Needle ginger (peeled and shred, lightly exposed to water) 3-5g
- 3 tablespoons of mirin / soy sauce / vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (OK with your favorite sugar)
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of salad oil (for stir -fry)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (for stir -fry)
Shiozo Tokanori changes water twice and rinsed, soak in salt after rinsing, soak it in water for about 3 minutes and drain it.
In the case of drying tokanori, return to water for 4 minutes.
- * When I drained salt, I got insideCozionTake a closer look and wash it off together. It is better to remove it if there is a part that is discolored.
- Put A Morin in a small pot and skip alcohol over medium heat * Be careful as the fire suddenly rises! When the fire has settled down, put the remaining ingredients and boil.
- Put 4 in a bat or plate that pickles eggplants and cool. If you don't have time, put it in a bowl or bowl and cool with ice water.
- After washing the eggplant, soak it in water for about 5 minutes, remove it and wipe off the drain with a kitchen paper. Ginger ginger and drain
- Put B in a frying pan and heat over medium heat. Sprinkle with the dried 5, sprinkle the potato starch, and heat it with the skin down and heat it for about 4 minutes. Suck oil
- While 7 is hot, pickle ginger in a cold A with you. * If you are worried that it will be greasy, wipe off the light eggplant with a kitchen paper ◎.
- Once the rough heat is removed, turn it over once and soak the chilled taste in the refrigerator (it is warm but delicious, but it tastes when it cools!).
- When you put it on a plate, add an appropriate amount of pickled soup, and then add the sauce to finish. Enjoy with sour pickled soup ~
- ☆It is also recommended to serve plenty of squirrels in the middle of the platter!
Perfect for the hot season! Nanban pickles that are cooled. A dish that can be eaten deliciously. The name supporting role of the eggplant is Sea Begitable "Tosakana"! The color of purple and reddish purple is very beautiful on the plate and you can enjoy it with your eyes -I used it to add potato starch in the recipe, but even a version that does not shake is OK.