Fluttering and cute "Tosakanori" will vividly color the dishes! The crunchy texture is also good. Easy recipe that is healthy and easy to eat.
- Takanori (before salt drain/before watering) 30g/9g
- 1 bag (200g)
- Cucumber (shredded) 1/2 to 1
- Sesame oil 15g
- Oligosaccharide (even for Honey) 15g
- Favorite vinegar 20g
- 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- A little salt pepper
- If you like white sesame
Shiozo Tokanori changes water twice and rinsed, soak in salt after rinsing, soak it in water for about 3 minutes and drain it.
In the case of drying tokanori, return to water for 4 minutes.
- * When I drained salt, I got insideCozionTake a closer look and wash it off together. It is better to remove it if there is a part that is discolored.
- Boil the bean sprouts lightly in a lightly salted hot water, boil it on a colander and drain it.
- After putting the bean sprouts and cucumbers in a bowl, add all seasonings and mix well. Make a light match before serving
- * If you leave the sauce and sauce, the feeling of crispness will disappear a little, so if you want to leave it, adjust it before you eat it.
When I added the color of the mashimi and cucumber that I usually make, the seasoning was as usual and very compatible. The crunchy texture is characteristic and the color is very beautiful. The taste that is not too claimed is easy to match with any of the hottest ones!