A salad made with "Tosaka Nori" seaweed and Sprouts! Create a beautiful and healthy dish effortlessly. Enjoy experimenting with your choice of vegetables and dressing to elevate the flavors!
- Takanori (before salt removal/before watering) 50g/15g
- Broccoli sprout (lightly wash and drain)
- Korean -style chorigid dressing OK even if you change to your favorite dressing
Shiozo Tokanori changes water twice and rinsed, soak in salt after rinsing, soak it in water for about 3 minutes and drain it.
In the case of drying tokanori, return to water for 4 minutes.
- * When I drained salt, I got insideCozionTake a closer look and wash it off together. It is better to remove it if there is a part that is discolored.
- Serve and 2 on your favorite dish, then dressing, and the delicious red and white salad is completed!
There is no doubt that a versatile seaweed "Tosakanori" 10 -colored salad will be born that can be enjoyed well with various ingredients. It will surely be excited about home parties! The vivid colors also make you feel good. If you want to remove salty taste, it is recommended to take about 5 minutes with salt.