If you have eggs and potato starch at home, you can make a simple recipe!
Include the sauce and your favorite ingredients and the arrangement ◎
・Sea Begitable Sure Blue Nori: About 3-4g
・ Egg white:3 pieces (2 for all eggs)
・ Potato starch: 30g
・ Water: about 60g
・ Salad oil: Small amount
・ Pork crow rice (as you like): 5-6 pieces
- Slowly mix the egg whites into the potato starch dissolved in water and mix them quietly. Once it is uniformly mixed, add the amount of blue paste as you like.
- Express the salad oil in a frying pan, turn it over medium heat and spread pork roses. Mix the 2 dough again and then flush it on the pork.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes to the extent that the pork does not burn, and turn it over when crispy grilled. Reduce the fire a little and bake the dough on the back.
- Confirm the bamboo skewer to the middle of the fire (the baking time changes depending on the amount of ingredients and the size of the frying pan).
- Put the blue glue as much as you like for the finish and serve it in a bowl to complete!