Super simple recipe of "just cut and mix"! You can use the sweet and sour pickles, or even if the salt is drained as it is. Summer refreshing small bowl
Ingredients (for 2-3 small bowls):
- Takanori or Takanori Sweet Sweet Sweet Sweet pickled amount
- One cucumber (half if it is sliced and large)
- 2 large leaves (shreds)
- 1 Myoga (shredded)
- About 1/8 lemon juice
- Used for Yuzu Hijiki
- Appropriate amount of salt
- Appropriate amount of vinegar of vinegar (if you don't have enough acidity to see the taste)* In the case of sweet -pickled pickles, it can be finished with the pickled soup ◎.
Shiozo Tokanori changes water twice and rinsed, soak in salt after rinsing, soak it in water for about 3 minutes and drain it.
In the case of drying tokanori, return to water for 4 minutes.
- * When I drained salt, I got insideCozionTake a closer look and wash it off together. It is better to remove it if there is a part that is discolored.
- If you use a seaweed yuzuki hijiki, it will add more refreshing and crunchy texture to make it delicious. Same as 2, but salt is about 3 minutes. In the case of drying, return to water for 8 minutes.
- Once all the ingredients are put in a bowl or large bowl, shake the salt lightly and mix them.
- Use lemon and your favorite vinegar to make it your favorite sourness ( * 1 can be used if you want to use sweet and pickled juice ◎ If you want to refrain from sweetness, do not use it).
- After cooling well, serve it in a bowl and enjoy it! Recommended when you don't have much appetite for the ingredients of chilled udon and raw udon!
The small bowl of seaweed, which is "just cut and soften", is a simple recipe that is perfect for a short time in the summer or anorexia due to heat! Not only for the cold noodle toppings, but also for resting chopsticks for hot dishes, the mouth is refreshed. Because it is vinegar, even if you mix octopus or squid ~