It is easy to make and perfect for snacks and snacks!
The beautiful pale pink color is also cute and color the dining table♡
Material (for 2 people):
- Salted Tosakanori (before salt removal/before water return): 40g/12g
- Red onion (thin slice)
- Pickles solution
- Apple Cider Vinegar 3/4 Cup
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of salt teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Used for red pepper
Salted Tokanori changes water twice and rinsed, soak in salt after rinsing, soak it in water for about 3 minutes and drain it.
In the case of drying tokanori, return to water for 4 minutes.
- * When I drained salt, I got insideCozionTake a closer look and wash it off together. It is better to remove it if there is a part that is discolored.
- We measure the ingredients of the pickles, and cool them all in small pots. In the cold place, pickle 2 and red onions (use tapper and bottle)
- If you want to refrain from spiciness, remove the red pepper and soak it.
If the pickled solution is hot while the glue is hot, the vivid colors become a little pale pink and the texture becomes softer. Personally, it is recommended to cool it down before soaking. By soaking vegetables close to white together, it is dyed in a pale pink color and a beautiful pickle! Make the spicy work in the hot summer