[Habanori x Oyster sauce] A feeling of crunchy cucumbers dried in the sun! Easy rice ball with a new type of umami! Also in 〆 after alcohol
The amount of the habanori that you dried as it is
- One cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
- About 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
- 2 cups of white rice bowl (about 240g)
- When the habanori is browned lightly, it becomes beautiful green. (About 20 seconds with a 200 degree toaster. You can roast the sky in a frying pan.)
- Cucumbers should be divided vertically halfway, remove the seeds with a spoon, and dry them in the sun for about half a day.
- Cut 2 into half vertical, cut it into 1cm square, fry for about 30 seconds with sesame oil, and entangle the oyster sauce.
- Mix the warm white rice, the half of the amount you like, and mix 3 and 3 to make a rice ball. Completed with the rest of the grass around!
I think that the compatibility of Habanori and Chinese seasonings is good, so this time I add oyster sauce. The texture of sweetness and cucumber and the fragrance of the fragrance. Three are well -balanced. It is delicious even if it cools. Try such a seaweed that is attractive that you eat the more you eat.