[Habanori x Mentaiko] It's too delicious!
For those who are not good at spicy foods and children. Perfect compatibility with mayonnaise!
The amount of the habanori that you dried as it is
- Mentaiko 20g (2nd class)
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 2 cups of white rice bowl (about 240g)
- Salt pilgrimage
- When the habanori is browned lightly, it becomes beautiful green. (About 20 seconds with a 200 degree toaster. You can roast the sky in a frying pan.)
- Put the mayonnaise in a bowl or bowl, and mix well the contents of Mentaiko taken out of the bunch. Look at the taste and adjust the amount to make it your favorite spiciness
- Take the rough heat of the rice, add a single pinch salt on the wet palm, and pick up 1/2 of the bowl. Put 2 half in the middle
- Put the remaining 1/2 rice from the top and hold it firmly. When 2 is about to protrude, add a little rice and grip it again so that you don't get it.
- Once you make another one in the same process, lay a fluff in a large tapper or plate, sprinkle it to cover the whole rice ball.
[Habanori x Takako] When I first matched it with pasta, it was excellent compatibility, so when I tried it with rice, I wanted a spiciness and I wanted Mentaiko. Instead of butter, with mayonnaise. A rice ball that the rich mayonnaise plays a good role!
In addition to Menta Mayo, it goes perfectly with Tsuna Mayo and Shrimp Mayo!