Vanilla ice cream topped topping.
There is no difficult process, just dry in the oven → accent to your favorite dessert!
- Wakojiki cherry blossoms (before salting)60g
- Or dried young hijiki (before the water return) 6g
- Just what you want to eat vanilla ice cream
The hijiki changes water twice and rinses, and after washing the salt, soak it in water for about 3 minutes and drain it.
- Spread a cooking sheet on an oven -only top plate and spread 2 after draining.
- Dry in the oven for about 13 to 15 minutes
- After cooling 2, put the ice cream in a bowl, sprinkle with the desired amount of "Wakabijiki cherry blossoms" from above to complete.
Changing the crisp texture of young hijiki into crispy topping ingredients that can be used for various dishes.
In addition to vanilla ice cream, it is also recommended to sprinkle on apricot tofu.