Whether it's mackerel or squash!
Adding your favorite fish miso and adding a popular product "Wakojiki Sakura".By all means for a stylish dish ~
Material (for 2 people):
- Wakojiki cherry blossoms(Before salt / before watering) 60g / 6g
- Salmonal body (2 slices with bones)
- 4 ginger
- Sake 60㏄
- Mirin 40㏄
- 1 tablespoon of sugar 1 and 1/2
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Water 140㏄
- 2 tablespoons of miso (about 60g)
The cherry blossom hijiki is changed twice and rinsed about twice, and after rinsing the salt, soak in water for about 3 minutes and drain. Cherry blossoms are given together and cut into easy -to -eat lengths
- [Mackerel preparation] Make a shallow cut diagonally so that the skin does not come off (it can be easily cooked) in the bat.
- Pour the boiling water just before boiling into the bowl and remove the smell and blood of the mackerel. Add the water immediately with chopsticks and flush it neatly.
- With a kitchen paper, wipe off the mackerel. Wash the ginger well and slice it on the skin.
- Put ginger, sake, mirin, sugar, soy sauce and water in a pot where the macker is not overlapped. Put the skin on top and add the mackerel
- Put it on medium heat and put the broth on the skin side with a spoon. If there is a lot, remove it, and heat it over low heat for 5 minutes.
- After putting the fraction miso in a small bowl, add about 6 broth and dissolve the miso with the broth. Stop 6 fire once
- After removing the lid of 6, turn the broth melted miso. Boil over medium heat again, sprinkle broth on the mackerel with a spoon and cook for about 3 minutes.
- * Return the drop, stop the heat and cool it down, soak in the mackerel firmly (it should be placed for about 1 hour).
- After lightly cooling in a possible time and calms the taste, boil it again over low heat so that the broth is boiled down again. Turn off the heat if the thick thickness is applied
- Serve the mackerel on the plate and gently add the broth from above. Completed with a well -drained young hijiki! If you add needle ginger ◎
A recipe using mackerel that is easy to get at a supermarket. OK with the same amount even in the straw. It will be easier to eat even if you wholesale three pieces, but it is recommended that the broth will be dazzling if it is bone. The salt content changes depending on the miso at home, so be careful not to saline.