The vibrant "Tosaka Nori" blends in with fruits, creating a delightful harmony. When dissolved in liquid with gelatin, it can also be enjoyed as a refreshing fruit jelly!
- Takanori (before salt removal/before watering) 50g/15g
- Favorite fresh fruit
- Your favorite fruit (also used syrup)
- Favorite carbonic acid or cider * When it is too sweet with syrup alone
Shiozo Tokanori changes water twice and rinsed, soak in salt after rinsing, soak it in water for about 3 minutes and drain it.
In the case of drying tokanori, return to water for 4 minutes.
- * When I drained salt, I got insideCozionTake a closer look and wash it off together. It is better to remove it if there is a part that is discolored.
- Cut all ingredients into easy -to -eat sizes, serve in glass cups and bowls together with 2, and the amount of syrup is your choice. OK even if you divide it with carbonic acid etc.
It's fun just looking! The usual fruit punch is more gorgeous. The nutrition of seaweed is also plus. If you add more citrus fruits, it will be compatible. If you want to drain the salt firmly or if you want to make the unique scent of seaweed a little less, it takes about 5 minutes. If you want to leave saltiness, you can enjoy it for about 3 minutes