Enjoy a vibrant and easy-to-make dish that offers a delightful chewy texture. Whether seasoned with yakiniku sauce or simply with salt, pepper, and a dash of soy sauce, this dish promises a satisfying eating experience with every bite!
- Shiozura and Sakanori(Before salt/return water)60g/18g
- Onion 40g
- Cow -sliced meat (OK with your favorite part or meat) 100g
- Appropriate amount of vegetable for salad
- 1 tablespoon of grilled meat
- 2 teaspoon of salad oil
- If you like black pepper
Shiozo Tokanori changes water twice and rinsed, soak in salt after rinsing, soak it in water for about 3 minutes and drain it. In the case of drying tokanori, return to water for 4 minutes.
- * When I drained salt, I got insideCozionTake a closer look and wash it off together. It is better to remove it if there is a part that is discolored.
- Wash the salad vegetables well, and if you have drained equipment, remove them firmly. When the onion is cut to 1/4, slice along the fiber.
- Put the salad oil in a frying pan and fry the onion over medium heat. When it is clear, add the beef and heat it on the onion while mixing it with the onion.
- When the raw part is almost gone, turn the sauce of the grilled meat and lower it to low heat. Out the heat in about a minute and heat 2 with residual heat
- * Residual heat is enough to finish it with a mochi mochi texture. If you put too much fire, it will start to melt, so pull it up from a frying pan as soon as possible.
- After laying 3 favorite salad vegetables on a plate, 5 tusakanori from the top is served. Decorate beef, black pepper if you like
If you are worried about the scent of red algae peculiar to the spots, please try the salt drain time of about 1 minute. The saltiness will come off, but the scent will be gentle.
Instead of cow sliced meat, ribs, pork belly, chicken thighs, etc. Please try using a bargain favorite that day!