Mamored jam plus the citrus feeling of Wakojiki Yuzu.
It is compatible with crunchy texture and is a nutritious dish.
- Wakabijiki Yuzu(Before salt removal / before water return) 40g / 4g
- Radish 130g
- Ginseng 50g
- Salt (for salt fir) one snack
- Lemon juice/grain vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Mama Rade Jam (Yuzu Jam is also possible) 1 tablespoon
The yuzu hijiki is changed twice, rinsing, rinsing, and soaked in salt for about 3 minutes and drains salt. Yuzu is also given together and cut into an easy -to -eat length. For dried products, return to water for 5 minutes.
- Put shredded radish and carrots in a bowl, add salt and leave for about 5 minutes, and lightly squeeze the water that came out.
- Put all the ingredients in 2 and mix them firmly. If only the salt of hijiki is not enough, add salt to adjust the taste.
- Photo If it gets too sweet with the sweetness of the mamerade, add lemon juice or vinegar. It is recommended to eat after one day because the taste is familiar.
A dish that adds mamerade jam and lemon juice to the scent of yuzu to add more citrus scent.
Ideal for small hospitality recipes.