Salted pale pink of cherry blossoms is perfect for cherry blossom viewing season.
The crunchy feeling of Hijiki is also very good!
Sakura Hijiki Yuzu (Before salt drain)
Glutinous rice80 % of the total amount of rice
Uruchi rice 20 % of the total amount of rice
- Mochi rice 8: Put the rice 2 in a large heat -resistant ball, wash quickly and add enough water to soak the rice.
- Put the amount of the cherry blossom hijiki only with salt attached to 2 and soak overnight (about 8 hours) overnight (about 8 hours).
- Adjust the water adjustment without discarding the soaked water.
Leave water from the rice in the heat -resistant bowl to about 5 mm, and flush the amount.
- Wrap the bowl and place it in the center of the microwave and twice [800W to 1000W] twice.
Take out each time and stir the whole
- Next, [5 minutes at 600W] twice. At this time, take it out once and mix the whole. If there is still a lot of water, repeat [1 minute at 600W]
- Prepare the cherry blossom hijiki while repeating the water until the water is gone on the surface of the rice. Divide flowers and hijiki separately. It is OK even if the fine flowers remain in the hijiki
- The cherry blossoms remain salted, and the hijiki is shaken off the salt in a small bowl to remove the salt (cherry -salt) with the scent of cherry blossoms.
- Pull out only the hijiki with plenty of water, cut it in 2cm width and tasted it with cherry blossoms in the cooked Okawa.
- If you don't have enough salt, adjust it to your favorite salt. At that time, use the "cherry -salt" as well. Completed if you put it on the bowl softly!
Use the cherry -salt salt, which has the scent of cherry blossoms, so that you can enjoy the spring spirit even more.
Please enjoy the pure scent of cherry blossoms and a refreshing taste that is filled with "spring" at the moment you put it in your mouth.