Blue rice rice balls using plenty of dried streaks. Luxury feeling!
- Sure Aonori As much as you like
One egg (good if you have 2 small)
Kanikama (about 6 equal pieces) 5 bottles (about 40g)
About 1/3 teaspoon of sugar
Salad oil appropriate amount
2 cups of white rice bowl (about 240g)
If you like white sesame
- This recipe uses a seaweed "dried streaked streak". Before mixing, loosen it by hand.
- [Bake thinly baked eggs] Roast the eggs with chopsticks and mix the sugar. Warm Teflon -processed frying pan (26cm large) over medium heat
- After laying a small amount of salad oil and spread over the whole, pour the egg solution. While turning the frying pan immediately, spread it thinly so that the whole is uniform
- If the egg solution is moved like turning the frying pan, the stiff movement gradually becomes slower. Immediately turn off the fire, cover and leave for about 2 and a half minutes
- If you take a lid and touch it with your finger, it is OK if the surface is on the surface! Cut in half * If the frying pan is smaller, bake it in 2 times.
- Put rice in a large bowl or vessel to remove light heat. Put the loosened 1 and the crab mama and mix it softly. White sesame as you like
- After adding a single pinch salt to the wet palm, first use a rice ball for one bowl. Close to two crabs so that the crab mama is evenly entered
- Place 5 half -moon -shaped eggs, place rice balls one by one and wrap them. If the eggs are too large, cut the parts that have come out with scissors moderately
- ☆Thin -baked eggs are easy to peel off, so it is easy to eat when wrapped in wraps.
A dish that was inspired by the image of a crab ball. However, when you don't have time to make it, you can eat side dishes and rice balls that you can eat together. If the kids also have a tin blue glue in the ingredients they like, the nutrition will be firmly removed and the color will be beautiful! Recommended because the rice balls with a very good scent are easy to finish