"Tosakanori" salad variation! Beautiful and healthy dishes are easy. Enjoy the choice of vegetables and dressing
- Takanori (before salt removal/before watering) 50g/15g
- Favorite mackerel can
- New onion (sliced thinly due to fibers)
- Use as a siebezitable squirrels in blue nori
Shiozo Tokanori changes water twice and rinsed, soak in salt after rinsing, soak it in water for about 3 minutes and drain it.
In the case of drying tokanori, return to water for 4 minutes.
- * When I drained salt, I got insideCozionTake a closer look and wash it off together. It is better to remove it if there is a part that is discolored.
- The new onion is OK without exposing it to water. If you leave it a little after the slice, only the spiciness will come off and the scent will remain strong, but the unique taste is delicious.
- Serve the mackerel can, 2 and 3 on your favorite dish, then apply < * dressing or oil> to create a delicious salad!
- * If it is a mackerel can pickled in oil, if it is boiled, dressing, oil or your favorite seasoning is applied to various arrangements.
- If you like the seaweed "dried streak a nori" at the end, the flavor of blue glue is added and the compatibility with the mackerel is excellent!
There is no doubt that a versatile seaweed "Tosakanori" 10 -colored salad will be born that can be enjoyed well with various ingredients. It will surely be excited about home parties! The vivid colors also make you feel good. If you want to remove salty taste, it is recommended to take about 5 minutes with salt.