Kinpa is very active with the crunchy texture of Wakabijiki.
Another arrangement for the usual thick roll! Please enjoy it together with your favorite ingredients.
- Dry young hijiki (before water return) 3g
- One egg
- Sprouts 20g
- Ginseng 20g
- Spinach 20g
- Takuan 1 elongation
- 2-3 crab kamaboko
- Beef (cut off) 20g
- White rice 170g
- Sesame oil (for white rice) 4ml
- Salt (for white rice) 0.5g
- One large format
- Sesame oil / white sesame appropriate amount
- Salt/soy sauce/appropriate amount of sake
- Yakiniku sauce
Wakagi returns to water for 6 minutes.
Bake eggs that are mixed well in raw eggs with a little salt and well -baked in sesame oil and cut them elongated according to the size of the seaweed.
- Put about 1 cm of water in a small pot, put a sprout on it and cover it. Put on medium heat to boil, weaken the heat and steam for about 3 minutes.
- Raise the colander, shake the salt and mix, remove the rough heat and squeeze the water. Put it in a bowl and mix the sesame oil and white sesame appropriately to complete.
- When the carrots are shredded, fry them with sesame oil, and when they are soft, shake a little salt, fry a little more, and mix white sesame appropriately to complete.
- Spinach is quickly boiled in boiling water and cools the water.
Cut in a bowl about 5 cm in length, add soy sauce and sesame oil to mix.
- Cut the Takuan into an elongated ginkgo of about 15 cm, add the sesame oil in a frying pan, fry, and fry it.
- If you get a little bit browned, turn the alcohol, turn off the heat immediately, take the flavor, take it on the bat and cool it down.
- The beef is frying in a frying pan with the sesame oil and fried. Once the fire is on, add the grilled meat sauce.
- The beef is firmly soaked in the tastes and finally finished with white roasted sesame! For rice, mix the amount of sesame oil and salt firmly to cool it.
- After preparing all the ingredients, spread the seaweed in the winding and spread the white rice thinly. It is difficult to puncture if the rice is around 170g for the large format glue
- If you add ginseng, sprouts, spinach, beef, taku, eggs, crabs, and young hijiki, it will not be scattered with a stick -shaped core.
- Completed by cutting into 8 equal parts, shifting on a plate little by little and serving
Kinpa and Taaki Sushi are one of the delicious sushi because they have a variety of flavors and various textures. The unprecedented texture was a young hijiki, so when I put it together, it has a new texture that has never been seen before, and it goes well with other ingredients. Plenty of presence!