Speaking of cherry blossom viewing, dumplings! Handmade not only to see, but also eat delicious cherry blossomed dumplings and sauce. Nutrition aspect is also ◎
Ingredients (for 16 dumplings)：
- Wakagi cherry blossoms (before salt removal / before water return) 30g / 3g
- Kamishin powder 75g
- Shiratama powder 75g
- Sugar (if there is a tank sugar) 12g
- Water 115ml -120ml
- 4-5 skewers (OK without use)
- A. 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- A. 2 tablespoons of mirin
- A. 100g of water
- Sugar (if there is a tank sugar) 90g
- Water (for potato starch) 4 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon of potato starch and 1/2
- The seaweed is washed away in water after rinning the surrounding salt with water for about 3 to 5 minutes to adjust it to your favorite salty taste. The cherry blossoms are given together and cut them into lengths about 2cm
- For dried products, return to water for 6 minutes.
Mix the bowl in a bowl, measure the upper new flour, white ball flour, and sugar, and mix lightly.Add about 80ml of water and mix
The rest of the water is added while watching the hardness.
After mixing roughly with a rubber spatula, knead it by hand and mix until it becomes smooth.
- * Be careful if you add too much water, it will be difficult to round the dough!
Divide the cohesive fabric into 4 and then divide it into 4 equal parts.
- Roll on your hand so that you can roll the paper noodles and mud dumplings, and roll up 16 dumplings by hand. * Children can enjoy it!
- After boiling the water in a pan, gently add the dumpling.
Raise about 4 minutes after floating to a guide
- Drop the boiled ones in cold water and stop the fire. When cooled, give it to the colander and drain it. The dumpling is now complete!
- * The dumpling is even more delicious if you bake it as you like! Warm the frying pan firmly over medium heat, then bake both sides for about 5 minutes ~
- [Sauce making] Put the ingredients of A in a small pan and boil over medium heat. Once you have a fluff, add sugar and dissolve. Add the potato starch well with water
- Stir 9 well, and if you have a thickness and transparency, the specially made sauce is completed! You may mix sauce and 2 young hijiki
- In the photo, the dumpling is pierced into three skewers, the amount of 2 is placed, and the sauce is applied from above.
- Don't pierce the skewer, wrap the sauce throughout, then put the young hijiki and cherry blossom petals to create a different atmosphere!
Please do it in your favorite way of eating
❖If you soak the young hijiki after the salt is removed in the sauce, the scent will move well, so you can enjoy it even if you put it on fried tofu or entangled in popcorn.
Putting sugar into the dumpling besides adding sweetness ...
・ It is hard to get stiff even when cooled
There is an advantage of that! Please adjust the sweetness as you like.
Shiratama flour is easy to stick, so just knead it with water instead of boiling water, you will get a sticky and stiff feeling!